DDS Danilo Gaspar
Dr. Danilo Gaspar
I aim to listen to all my patients and work with them to find a solution to their problems which meets their individual needs. Whether they want routine preventative dental care, smile makeovers or tooth replacement with dental implants we can provide the solution.
I feel it is important to take the time to get to know people, to know from our first meeting their concerns, expectations and goals before embarking on any treatment.
I have a special interest in Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, I enjoy the challenges of modern dentistry, and what’s gets me excited is the willingness to change, to try new materials, techniques, technologies and get particular satisfaction when I see the changes I can make to someone’s life by creating a nice smile and increasing their self confidence and what’s more important improve their health.
Outside of work, I love spending time and traveling with my wife and little boy, I’m a foodie and like to discover amazing eats everywhere I visit. I love to play football (soccer) and cheer for my favorite team FC Barcelona.
- International Business Degree, (University of Baja California 2005).
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (University of Baja California 2010).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Implantology (Universidad de Ciudad Juarez 2012).
- Master Implant Maxicourse Program (Loma Linda University 2014).
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA).
- American Academy of Implant Dentisry Implant (AAID).